Buying or Selling a House in Upstate NY
Getting ready to buy, sell, or both? Make sure you’re ready with these tips and tricks for first time and veteran home buyers and sellers.
From how to avoid financial stress during the buying / selling process to understanding the legalities of title and escrow, our Capital Region real estate experts will walk you through everything you need to know about buying or selling a house in Upstate NY.
Buying a House In Guilderland or Upstate NY?
Get tips and advice on buying a house in Guilderland, NY >
Selling a House in Upstate NY?
Get tips and advice on selling a house in Guilderland, NY >
Title and Escrow
- Closing and Title Costs
- Creative Financing
- Required Reporting to the IRS
- Statements of Information
- The Functions of an Escrow
- Title Insurance – Where Does Your Dollar Go?
- Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Trusts
- Title Insurance When Refinancing Your Loan
- Understanding Preliminary Reports
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Why Do You Need Title Insurance
Real Estate Glossary
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – The Pros and Cons
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages-The Basics
- Closing Costs When Buying or Refinancing a Home
- Documenting Your Assets – Verifying Your Down Payment
- FICO® Score – a Brief Explanation
- FICO® Scores and Your Mortgage
- Items You Need When Applying For a Loan
- Land Contract
- The Advantages of Different Types of Mortgage Lenders
- The Biweekly Mortgage – Who Needs It?
- The No-Cost Thirty Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Types of Mortgage Lenders
- What’s a FICO®?
- Where Does the Money Come From for Mortgage Loans?
- Which ARM is the Best Alternative?
- Your Savings and Down Payment