Are you ready to sell your home? The right real estate agent will make your sales process as straight-forward and stress-free as possible.
What to Consider When Looking for a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home
1. Is the agent well-connected in your market? Your agent should be knowledgeable about the city, the neighborhood, past sales, and current listings. The real estate agents at CM Fox specialize in Albany, Guilderland, Bethlehem, Latham, Schenectady and Rotterdam real estate.
2. What is your agent’s marketing plan? Everyone knows the cookies in the oven trick. How is your agent planning to attract buyers to your property?
3. Is your agent local? Local agents know their territory. A local agent will better serve your needs because your market conditions are their market conditions.
4. Who recommends your agent? Ask for at least 4 solid references when you begin talking with an agent. These references will help you understand the agent’s areas of expertise and overall professionalism. Check out these client testimonials for the agents at CM Fox.
5. Is your agent honest and trustworthy, but assertive? Character is less difficult to gauge than it used to be. Use online reviews, social media, and friend/family recommendations to assess your agent’s character and abilities.
We are confident that the agents we employ will do their best to successfully sell your home in Guilderland, Latham, Colonie and beyond. Call 518-861-7030 or contact us to speak with an Albany area real estate agent today!